Why should I join Learn to be a Contractor?
Hi! I’m Frank Yeager and the Wyatt Earp knockoff you see here is me. If you’re here you are looking for information about how to start a contracting business or are struggling and want to turn your business around. You are in the right place if you:
- Have a desire to earn more money and enjoy more freedom.
- Want to build a business instead of another creating another job.
- Need solid advice to start a contracting business along with a roadmap to success.
Here you’ll find the way to start a solid business. I’ll also give you the steps you need to take to find true success and freedom. Sign up for my Learn to be a Contractor newsletter to get the information you need!
What will I get?
As much as I would love for you to just come and hang out, I know you’re busy. I really want to be your one-stop shop to get the information you need to create an amazing business. That means you’ll find:
- Guides to tell you what to implement and when.
- Powerful insider tips, tricks, and secrets you can implement for powerful results.
- My scintillating personality infusing every iota of witty, insightful dialog.
- Case studies of people who have made it happen and how they did it.
- And absolutely tons more. (Hint: Subscribers get even more, so sign up for the damn newsletter already!)
Even better, I’ll tell you what you don’t need to worry about at every stage so you aren’t wasting any time or money.
Who the hell are you?
The short version is a regular guy with over 30 years of experience in damn near every facet of construction. I studied Mechanical and Architectural Engineering at Penn State. I’ve run multiple styles of construction business over the course of over 20 years and have worked in nearly every trade. Besides the fact that I’m an all-around awesome sonuvagun!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.